A neat decor
A perfect blend of modernity and authenticity.
The La Couronne hotel-restaurant in Ensisheim, was bought in 2014 by a local businessman who fell under the charm of the premises. This historic building was completely renovated for an opening on November 14, 2017 with the restaurant le 47 with a capacity of 95 covers, which offers authentic Bistronomic cuisine but also revisited, and a hotel with 16 charming rooms.
An intimate courtyard
A listed historic building and flower-filled garden make this establishment an ideal place to relax.
From 83.50€/pers in a standard double room
In a neat and elegant decor, combining the functional side of modern bathrooms and a comfort preserving the authentic character of this classified building, the hotel offers a bedding of very good quality in all rooms.
The hotel La Couronne has 16 charming rooms:
- 6 standard rooms
- 3 superior rooms
- 2 superior rooms for people with reduced mobility.
- 2 Junior family suites
- 3 suites
In a nod to history, two of the suites have been named after illustrious people who have stayed in the hotel: Suite Louis XIV and Suite Napoleon.
They are equipped with :
- 2 single beds with the possibility of twinning (additional bed from the superior category)
- Standard, Superior, Junior Suite: 2 single beds 90/200 cm
- Suite rooms: 2 single beds of 100/200 cm
- Mini bar
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Private WC
- Hair dryer
- Welcome Kit
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Room service
- Espresso machine (coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- Telephone with direct line
- Alarm clock
- Flat screen TV
- Reversible air conditioning
- Free Wifi access
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Bottle of water on arrival day
The hotel also offers the following services:
- Free outdoor private parking under video surveillance
- 1 closed garage: 18€/day, on reservation, located in the extension of the hotel, right next to the courtyard.
- 1 sauna open from 7am to 11pm*.
*Access to the sauna is free for all hotel residents from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival until 11:00 am on the day of departure.
It features fresh seasonal produce: fruit juices, espresso coffee, tea, pastries, homemade kougelhopf, homemade cakes, pancakes, crêpes, fresh fruit salad, Alsatian charcuterie, smoked salmon platter, cheese platter, scrambled egg, boiled egg, omelette, smoked bacon, mushrooms, small smoked sausages, dairy products, jams, village honey...
Breakfast is served daily between 7am and 10am.
Room service available for an additional 5€ per person
Compose your program between castles, curiosities, wine cellars, museums, amusement parks, churches, gastronomic stages...
- Mulhouse and its museums (Automobile, Railroad), its art show "Art 3F
- The Alsatian vineyard and its picturesque "Wine Route
- The most beautiful villages of France (Riquewihr, Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé, Eguisheim...)
- Christmas markets in Colmar and Strasbourg
- The Sundgau
- Basel, its pharmaceutical industry (Hoffmann La Roche, Novartis, Clariant, Sygenta) and its many large fairs: watchmaking "Baselworld", "Art Basel", "MUBA" Freiburg
- The Black Forest
- The famous amusement park "Europapark
- The Vosges and its ski resorts, the Route des Crêtes
- Golf courses in the vicinity: Mooslargue, Wittelsheim and Chalampé, Rouffach, Ammerschwihr
Some cities to visit :
In order to reduce the CO2 impact during your stay, here are the means of ecomobility set up and at your disposal:
Bicycle rental, walking itineraries : see information at the reception.
If you are on a business trip, think about carpooling with your colleagues.